Thursday, July 16, 2015

The Cumberland Plateau Facebook Group



Thursday July 14, 2015

I got tired of there being no place online for my favorite place so I created it myself.
The Cumberland Plateau Facebook Group

I knew very little about Facebook groups and I am still learning.

I finally got enough material on there and a few members. I learned a little more about it
so I changed the settings from Secret to Public.  We'll see how that goes.


 Kenny beneath Green Pond Arch with the landowner.
 Kenny at an un-named overlook on Skinner Mountain looking North east.
Stone cosmogram at Green Pond which the landowner shared with us and explained some fascinating things about this.  It is the symbol for water!

Rainbow Waterfall Cave Arch

   I love the wildness and the pace of life in the plateau. 

No comments:

Post a Comment