Thursday, March 26, 2020

Coytee

Autumn wreath made for my "other son"... Andy 

Coytee

9/18/2019

Kenny & Dana Koogler

 We had to ride out to Axley Chapel for something back in September.   I don't recall what for since so much time has passed, but it is not important.  Our good friend and Kenny's co worker Andy Milsap lives out there and we were going to his house for something.   I rode along and took my camera.  It was a beautiful late Summer evening and I wanted to ride down past the house and go check out Coytee for myself.  Our son Jared used to swim at Coytee when he was in high school.
I had heard it was really pretty and a good hiking trail and swimming hole.  

        We headed out there and it is indeed a very pretty place.  Quiet.  Rural.
Not a lot to tell, but I wanted to make an entry with the photos of that evening. 











Below is a short video of the sounds of evening there on the bridge over the lake.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. I enjoy hearing from those who read & make use of my blog. I have made some wonderful friendships through emails from readers. I respond to all comments and emails. I appreciate folks reaching out to let me know when my blog entries are not functioning correctly or if the situation somewhere has changed. Many Blessings to you!
Dana 🐝