Monday, October 26, 2020

Fields of the Wood-- He Can SO Climb That Whole Mountain, Mamaw! --Well Done You!

 The young man in the photo below said he climbed the mountain of the 10 commandments at Fields of the Wood to show his Mamaw he could so do it! I promised him if he'd check the Cumberland Gal site on Monday... he'd be on there. So here is proof he did it!  Sorry I forgot to ask you your name young man.  


Above is my four year old grandson Gabe in the lower left corner having made the climb.  The young man who proved himself to his mamaw is front and center of the photo before the giant golden rule Bible!
Above is a shot of the climb they had to make! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. I enjoy hearing from those who read & make use of my blog. I have made some wonderful friendships through emails from readers. I respond to all comments and emails. I appreciate folks reaching out to let me know when my blog entries are not functioning correctly or if the situation somewhere has changed. Many Blessings to you!
Dana 🐝