Saturday, March 23, 2024

Garrison Park & Bounce Partyz Fun Zone

 

Garrison Park & Bounce Partyz Fun Zone


March 13, 2024

Dana, Gabe & Mia Koogler 
Crystal & Tessa Lindsey








   Over Spring Break we decided to take the children to do some fun things.  
We planned an outing and three of the four grandkids, my daughter, and myself went to Crossville for the day.   Crystal took over the driving responsibilities so I got chauffeured around.      We took my jeep, but she drove.   She is a good driver.    

   We went by Chik Fil A first for lunch.   The one in Crossville is especially nice and is very new.
We saw Sen. Lamar Alexander in there eating at the table right by us!   We next went to Garrison Park which is a fun playground. It has a splash pad, but while it was warm today it was not hot enough for water play.      Garrison Park is phenomenal. The kids loved it.  


Above: Mia hangs on the swing so she can fly! 
Above: Tessa on the hammock sling 
Above
Above: Another little girl with Tessa on the hammock. Gabe looks on. 



Below: Look at that beautiful blue sky and puffy clouds! 




Below: Gabe and another little boy playing



 The kids played here for a good half hour to forty-five minutes. Finally they remembered they wanted to go to Bounce Partyz.  The place did not open until 1 pm and I think we got there around 1:30.  


    We headed over to the Crossville Outlet Mall where the bounce castles are.   It makes me so sad.   The only stores open are Bounce Partyz, the model railroad and Rack Room Shoes.  I hope they can find anchors for this shopping mall.   It was one of my favorite places.  

I did not take many photos today.  I sat down to watch the kids and chat with Crystal.   You have to be up and run around to get photos and I just wasn't feeling it today.    The kids played with other children and one another and had a blast!  They always make friends wherever they go!
         
Above: A very cute, fun little boy plays hide and seek with Gabriel and the girls.

It was boys against girls.    Gabe's friend did a bang up job of running interference.  He lured the girls away from Gabe's hiding spot and kept them busy. He then ditched them and doubled back to Gabe to hide with him!  The girls eventually caught them. I have a video of the highlights below.   It was so funny!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. I enjoy hearing from those who read & make use of my blog. I have made some wonderful friendships through emails from readers. I respond to all comments and emails. I appreciate folks reaching out to let me know when my blog entries are not functioning correctly or if the situation somewhere has changed. Many Blessings to you!
Dana 🐝