Monday, February 8, 2016

Whiteoak Flats Branch Today

Whiteoak Flats Branch Today

Hiked .66 miles RT 
Dana Koogler solo
Great Smoky Mountains National Park, TN
  Today I got out for a short leg stretcher, sanity break and to practice a little bit
with my new camera lens.    I had not been up Whiteoak Flats Branch in several years.
I figured that was as good a place as any to take a walk.   
Whiteoak Flats Branch various cascades.  Very peaceful and pretty.  Didn't see another soul today. 
Short video of the different cascades below

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. I enjoy hearing from those who read & make use of my blog. I have made some wonderful friendships through emails from readers. I respond to all comments and emails. I appreciate folks reaching out to let me know when my blog entries are not functioning correctly or if the situation somewhere has changed. Many Blessings to you!
Dana 🐝