Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Camping Cabin with Gabe



Cabin Camping With Gabriel


October 20, 2019


Dana, Kenny & Gabe Koogler



   One of the trip reports I am WAY behind on.   It has been so long I don't recall now why we chose to rent a cabin instead of take the camper.   We took our grandson Gabriel to Adventure Village in Cherryfield, NC.  It is about eight miles west of Brevard.  We stay there frequently.   

       Gabe loved the camping cabin.  We took his four wheeler and let him drive in on the grounds.  He enjoyed that.   He loved the little cabin and climbed up and down the ladder to the loft too many times to count.  He slept up there like a big boy.  I slept with him some just when I had trouble sleeping.  He's a good snuggle buddy.   It was very comfortable.  Way nicer than I'd expected. 

    We let him go swimming. The pool was still open.   He liked Tanner's dog, but the dog was not too sure about him.   We took him to the O.P. Taylor toy store in Brevard.   We went to Hendersonville out to eat and went thrifting.   He liked that.  He saw a cement truck crew pouring cement and that was neat.

         We went to Corn Mill Shoals one evening and he loved Camp Living Waters.    He did good on the ride over and back. He slept almost the whole way home.     He has talked about it ever since.  We plan to go do it all again this month!  
IMG_8146.JPG
Gabe and Papaw at Corn Mill Shoals waterfall.

IMG_8144.JPG

IMG_8148.JPG



IMG_8158.JPG


IMG_8163.JPG


IMG_8150.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. I enjoy hearing from those who read & make use of my blog. I have made some wonderful friendships through emails from readers. I respond to all comments and emails. I appreciate folks reaching out to let me know when my blog entries are not functioning correctly or if the situation somewhere has changed. Many Blessings to you!
Dana 🐝