Sunday, July 9, 2023

Gabe's 7th Birthday




 Gabe's 7th Birthday 


   Our grandson Gabe turned seven on June 7, 2023.  He wanted a pool party so we made sure that happened.  Family and friends came to the Springbrook Pool in Alcoa. It was fun!    He had a lit birthday party!  I did not take a lot of photos, but here are a few.   We were busy swimming and having fun. 


Above: Tessa and Mimi
Below Tessa
Below: Lydia got Gabe a Roblox birthday cake! 
Below: Kash and Gabe 






Above: Michael goofing around on Gabe's new bike he got for his birthday

Above: Jared, Lydia, Crystal and Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. I enjoy hearing from those who read & make use of my blog. I have made some wonderful friendships through emails from readers. I respond to all comments and emails. I appreciate folks reaching out to let me know when my blog entries are not functioning correctly or if the situation somewhere has changed. Many Blessings to you!
Dana 🐝