Monday, October 14, 2024

Mimi and Uncle Biff's Birthday Party 2024




 Mimi and Uncle Biff's Birthday Party  2024


Saturday Oct. 5, 2024





   Saturday Oct. 5, 2024 my son-in-law Adam Lindsey turned 43 years old and my granddaughter Mia turned four!     We had their birthday party together at Crystal and Adam's home in Walland. 
It was great fun.  Cousins and friends playing ball, riding ATVs, hide and seek, and having a great time.   It was a house full for sure!    We were to leave the next day to go on Fall Break Camping Trip!     Attending were: 

Grandmother Ruth Lindsey
Crystal, Adam, Michael and Tessa Lindsey
Jared, Lydia, Gabe and Mia Koogler
Kenny & Dana Koogler
Papa Mike and Grandma Renaee Lindsey
Jason and Heather Ledbetter
Courtney, Shannon and Olivia Icenhower
Mamaw Texine-Renae's mom
Richard, Morgan and Andie Pearl Armstrong
I hope I haven't forgotten anyone.  

   We had supper which was Tex Mex night with Tacos, Taco Salad, Chicken Fajitas, and fresh fruit. 
Adam and Mia had a strawberry birthday cake!   


     They opened presents and liked the things they got.   

   It was fun and the fellowship was a true blessing.    It felt great to know the the Armstrong's were visiting for a week and going on Fall Break with us!  


above: Texine, Mike and Renaee on the back porch
Above: Mia and the birthday cake
Above: Left to right Morgan, Adam, Richard, Crystal and Grandmother
Above: Getting ready to open presents in the living room






Above: Adam wearing his Buc-ees hoodie from the Armstrongs.  

Below: opening gifts Morgan, Jared, Tessa, Gabe, Mia and Lydia


Above: Gabe Tessa and Mia 

Below: Mia on the Paw Patrol couch we got her.  I disposed of the old one because it was so nasty dirt. She noticed it was gone and thus I had to replace it.   


It was a fun evening.   I can't believe this baby is already four!  


Here is a video of singing Happy Birthday




Below: Jason
Below: Adam hugs Andie for the cool hoodie
Below: the beautiful Andie Pearl 

Above: Papa Mike, Lydia and Jared
Above: Adam opening gifts
Above: Jared checks out the new kids couch for Mia. 
Above: Crystal on the couch, Michael and Adam
Above: Back yard full of SXSs and four wheelers
Above: Tessa, Mia, Andie and Jared
Above: Lydia and Renaee

Above: Jared gets ready to ride Michael's four wheeler




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. I enjoy hearing from those who read & make use of my blog. I have made some wonderful friendships through emails from readers. I respond to all comments and emails. I appreciate folks reaching out to let me know when my blog entries are not functioning correctly or if the situation somewhere has changed. Many Blessings to you!
Dana 🐝