Monday, May 20, 2024

Hard Times and Comforts

 There is nothing special about me that says things have to go well for me. Better for me than other folks.  

 The last couple months have been very difficult and it isn't over yet.    I know this much.  I am grateful for my loving husband, Kenny who has stuck by me during the worst.  Right now I am feeling like gum on the bottom of someone's shoe as far as self esteem.   This too shall pass, but I do thank God for my husband and best friend by me to face it.     God did give me you to help me hang on during tough times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. I enjoy hearing from those who read & make use of my blog. I have made some wonderful friendships through emails from readers. I respond to all comments and emails. I appreciate folks reaching out to let me know when my blog entries are not functioning correctly or if the situation somewhere has changed. Many Blessings to you!
Dana 🐝